Blackstar Amplification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackstar launch Gus G. signature pedal HT-BLACKFIRE at Summer NAMM - June 2010

2 posters

Go down

Blackstar launch Gus G. signature pedal HT-BLACKFIRE at Summer NAMM - June 2010  Empty Blackstar launch Gus G. signature pedal HT-BLACKFIRE at Summer NAMM - June 2010

Post by MusashiChan Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Blackstar are proud to announce our first artist signature product. Developed with influential guitarist Gus G. (Ozzy Osbourne, Firewind) the HT-BLACKFIRE is a two channel, valve-driven, metal distortion pedal and was launched at Summer NAMM in Nashville on the 18th June 2010. The two channels are named after the fan-favourite Firewind track ‘The Fire And The Fury.’ With its black finish, orange and red LEDs, black grille and Blackstar designed Gus G. logo, the HT-BLACKFIRE looks as serious as it sounds. The pedal is limited to just 1,000 pieces worldwide, each pedal includes a certificate of authenticity signed by Gus G. and an exclusive Gus trading card.

Blackstar launch Gus G. signature pedal HT-BLACKFIRE at Summer NAMM - June 2010  Htblac10
MusashiChan
MusashiChan
Admin

http://musashichan.com/

Back to top Go down

Blackstar launch Gus G. signature pedal HT-BLACKFIRE at Summer NAMM - June 2010  Empty Re: Blackstar launch Gus G. signature pedal HT-BLACKFIRE at Summer NAMM - June 2010

Post by kurtdaniel Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:58 am

This is exactly what I've been looking for. I love the dual channel functionality of the Ht-Dual, but I prefer the raw gain of the distx. This looks like it will combine these two. Hopefully it won't cost a fortune..

check this: **

Last edited by MusashiChan on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No ad on this forum please)

kurtdaniel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum