Blackstar Amplification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackstar Artisan 30 Combo and Head

2 posters

Go down

Blackstar Artisan 30 Combo and Head Empty Blackstar Artisan 30 Combo and Head

Post by MusashiChan Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:34 pm

There is something magical in the sonic qualities of the 30W EL84 power stage driving a pair of classic British speakers. The ARTISAN 30 takes this tone and distils it to a new level of tonal purity. One channel is built around an EF86 with a 5-way Bass Shape switch and the other an ECC83 with the addition of a Voice control for extra tonal flexibility. The Master Volume delivers the pure, natural crunch that you would expect from an amp of this quality.

Class A 30W combo
Switch for 10W single-ended / 30W push-pull
4 x EL84 output tubes
EF86 channel with 5-way Bass Shape switch
CC83 channel with 2-way Voice switch and Master Volume
Hi and Lo inputs perfect for channel blending
Impedance selector
2 x Celestion Vintage 30 speakers.

Blackstar Artisan 30 Combo and Head Artisa10
Blackstar Artisan 30 Combo and Head Artisa11
Blackstar Artisan 30 Combo and Head Artisa12
MusashiChan
MusashiChan
Admin

http://musashichan.com/

Back to top Go down

Blackstar Artisan 30 Combo and Head Empty Re: Blackstar Artisan 30 Combo and Head

Post by Nickje Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Got this Amp, I play it with a HT Distx and it sounds amazingly thick and warm. I only got one problem with it: a lot of humming, and even more feedback. I can held it back by turning the gain and/or the volume low, but I'd like to play without, or at least minimal background noises.
I was thinking of getting either a noise reducer, or a really good set of new cables. Does anyone have some feedback or tips on how to achieve this? I would really appreciate it.
Cheers!

Nickje

Back to top Go down