Blackstar Amplification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone!

2 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Hi Everyone!

Post by jonnferrell Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:44 pm

My name is John and I live in Columubs, Ohio. I play rock, pop, and classic rock and it seems I have owned a zillion different amps. I just ordered a Stage 60 and it's on backorder. I expect it in a couple weeks. I have heard some great things about Blackstar and am excited about the new possibilities. I also am happy that you have started this forum, and it will be a great resource for us all. I am interested in learning from those of you who already have the Stage 60/100 models and your experiences. Cheers!

jonnferrell

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by Alfonse Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:34 pm

I have an HT-60, and it's amazing. I can't play it long enough to hear what all the possible combinations are, since my wife is recovering from surgery. So, I wait patiently for a time when I can let 'er rip. I bought the only one on this stores floor, and it had issues. Poping sound when turning it off, more noise than I think is normal, even on the clean channel. I arranged it so that when the new ones come in, I can trade this one for one still in the Box. I have heard scary rumors that production is stopped and new shipments won't occur until December. I don't believe it. So in a week or two, I'll be using a brand new Stage HT-60. A far change from my '65 Fender Twin Reverb!

Alfonse

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnferrell Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:20 pm

I was told that they expect a bunch on April 7th at Music123--so I hope that is the case. No way I can wait until December.

jonnferrell

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfonse Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:09 am

Incredibly, that's the same date daddy's junky music gave me for the next shipment. April 7th.

Alfonse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum